The conference Anticipating 2025 is expected to be fully booked well ahead of time.
To attend this conference, please register and pay in advance, using one of the following London Futurist meetup pages:
- To register for both days, click here (£40 if booked and paid by February 3rd; £50 afterwards)
- To register just for Saturday, click here (£25 if booked and paid by February 3rd; £30 afterwards)
- To register just for Sunday, click here (£25 if booked and paid by February 3rd; £30 afterwards).
Payment will be via PayPal. Note that you don’t actually need a PayPal account; you can give your credit card or debit card details to the PayPal interface.
Refund policy: Full refunds will be offered to anyone cancelling their attendance by 15th March 2014. Except in exceptional cases, no refunds are possible after that date.
Note that the registration process involves people formally joining the London Futurists meetup group. As a result, Meetup will by default from time to time email you notifications about meetup activities. You can alter the settings for how often Meetup contacts you:
- via the page http://www.meetup.com/London-Futurists/settings/, for London Futurists notifications
- and via http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/, for general Meetup notifications.
(You’ll have to be logged into your Meetup account for these settings changes to take effect. You are recommended to leave “Organizer Broadcasts” ticked. If you leave the London Futurists meetup, your RSVP will no longer be listed on the Meetup pages, but the system will still have a record of your registration, and it will remain valid.)
Assistance with entry visas
Any conference attendees who require a visa in order to enter the UK are advised that they should obtain the visa before travelling. Should you require a formal invitation letter to support your visa application, please contact the event organisers, and we will do our best to assist you with this.
Please note that we will only be able to supply invitation letters to delegates who have registered to attend the event.
Journalists who can point to an established track record of publications about technology and/or futurism in major media outlets (e.g. Wired, BBC, New Scientist) are invited to contact the organisers to obtain a press pass for Anticipating 2025.